Stop Hate Speech- Justin Trudeau- SAVING
Dear fellow Canadian,
You may have already seen this very disturbing video footage from PM Trudeau (below) . In the video he makes comments about people that have decided to make decisions about their and their families’ medical autonomy. The letter attached template has been carefully crafted to help you TAKE ACTION to arrest this messaging.
This man, from a position of influence and oversight has openly shown blatant racist displays many times in his adult life in a country where we value unity and inclusivity. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-votes-2019-trudeau-blackface-brownface-cbc-explains-1.5290664
This supporting document is intended to provide context to the attached letter by explaining the references to the criminal code and where and how to send the letter. On behalf of all Canadians, past, present, and future, thank you for your patriotism, for your devotion and vigorous support of our beloved country.
What charges pursuant to The Criminal Code are we asking to be laid and proceeded upon immediately?
- (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46) s. 319(1) Public incitement of hatred https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-319.html
- 319(2) Wilful promotion of hatred https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-319.html
There are two Steps. Both Steps Are Critical.
- Step 1 go to this page on the right and fill out your name and contact information ---->
- Step 2 see below
By 1st Class Mail - It is far more impactful if you print the letter and send it via Canada Post.
1. Open the MS Word Document and Complete the required personal information as outlined in the document. Change the items listed in red
a. If you cannot open the document please click here hatecrimes_TRUDEAU2021.pdf
i. Fill in the empty fields
2. Save file as “Hate Crime” and print the letter from your computer or from the web site.
3. Address it to:
The Honourable David Lametti
Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
House of Commons
4. Mail a copy to your government representatives: using Canada Post send a copy to your MLA, MPP or MP in your province.
5. Send and email copy to [email protected]
By Email - How to send the letter below EMAIL
1. Complete the required personal information as outlined in the document.
a. If you cannot open the document please copy the text below #6)
2. Save file as “Hate Crime” and attach to email or copy the contents of the email to send to David Lametti
3. Please use the Email Subject: “Hate Crime Charges, Criminal Code (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46) s. 319(1) and 319(2)”
4. To: [email protected]
5. E mail a copy to your government representatives: If you wish please copy the message via email to your MLA, MPP or MP in your province.
6. Cut and paste the following message to the body of the email letter:
7. Copy email to [email protected]
Body of the Email Letter
To: The Honourable David Lametti, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
On, or about Sept, 2021, Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada, stated on a public television broadcast in Quebec, that those who have not been vaccinated are very often "Misogynists and Racists", he then stated that "They don't believe in science/progress". Finally, Mr. Trudeau went on to make the statement "This leads us, as a leader and as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people? "And "that they take up some space."
As a citizen of Canada, who resides in the Province of [Add your PROVINCE], and who is identifiable when proof of vaccine is requested or when I may participate in lawful, peaceful gatherings; these comments have now left me FEARING FOR MY SAFETY, AFRAID TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC, FEARFUL OF REPRISALS, FEARFUL THAT I MAY BE SUBJECT TO VIOLENCE.
These egregious statements appear to promote hatred and violence against a marginalized identifiable group, specifically; individuals who have not received any or all Covid-19 Vaccination doses.
I am one of many Canadians asking that a criminal investigation be conducted, pursuant to The Criminal Code (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46) s. 319(1) and 319(2) be laid and proceeded upon immediately.
Justin Trudeau Comment and Legal ActionRead the Petition
|8,593||Mrs. Sharron P.||Jan 20, 2022|
|8,592||Mr. Tim G.||Jan 20, 2022|
|8,591||Mr. P E.||Jan 20, 2022|
|8,590||Ms. Kari D.||Jan 20, 2022|
|8,589||Mrs. Louise S.||Jan 20, 2022|
|8,588||Ms. Camille M.||Jan 20, 2022|
|8,587||Mr. Allen R.||Jan 20, 2022|
|8,586||Mrs. Patricia N.||Jan 20, 2022|
|8,585||Ms. Bev S.||Jan 20, 2022|
|8,584||Ms. Vicky M.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,583||Mr. Chris B.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,582||Mr. JAMES I.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,581||Ms. Carole L.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,580||Ms. Marina C.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,579||Ms. Leslie G.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,578||Ms. Heidi T.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,577||Ms. cyrel d.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,576||Ms. Bob F.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,575||Mr. Don S.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,574||Mrs. Sam C.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,573||Ms. Luigi F.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,572||Ms. Elizabeth H.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,571||Ms. Salef H.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,570||Mr. Glen G.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,569||Mr. J. P.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,568||Ms. Andrea M.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,567||Ms. Colleen M.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,566||Mrs. Lenore P.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,565||Ms. Jennifer P.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,564||Ms. Mel H.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,563||Mr. Art L.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,562||Mr. Gheorghe D.||Jan 19, 2022|
|8,561||Ms. Gail L.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,560||Ms. Ana Maria R.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,559||Ms. Maria P.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,558||Ms. Joni R.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,557||Ms. Y. S.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,556||Ms. Mike S.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,555||Mr. Travis S.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,554||Ms. Amanda R.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,553||Ms. Liz A.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,552||Mr. Jeff C.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,551||Ms. Megan D.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,550||Mr. Jerry B.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,549||Mrs. Jane F.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,548||Miss. Marguerite Virginie C.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,547||Mr. Joash F.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,546||Mr. J B.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,545||Mrs. Kristina P.||Jan 18, 2022|
|8,544||Ms. Roxanne C.||Jan 18, 2022|
|<< < > >>|
8593 - display signature count